PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabrics
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabrics are high performance materials used in a wide range of applications. PTFE coated materials offer a non-stick surface with excellent resistance to extremes of temperatures.
Applications for PTFE coated fabrics
PTFE coated fabrics are used in a wide verity of industries and applications.
- Packaging – PTFE adhesive tapes.
- Printing – Open weave mesh belting.
- Textiles – Closed weave and mesh belting.
- UPVC window welding – Non and self-adhesive materials.
- Food - oven liners and Barbeque grill mats
Features & Benefits
The properties of the PTFE coated materials ensure that the fabrics are an excellent choice for use with cooling chambers and freezing temperatures as well as high thermal environments.
The PTFE is coated on to either a fiber glass or aramid substrate.
Both substrates offer high levels of temperature resistance, however the aramid can be beneficial in applications where strength is required or where steam is present.
- Chemical inertness: Affected only by a few rare substances at very high temperatures
- High release from sticky materials,‘non-stick’, Easy cleaning (nothing bonds permanently)
- Low friction coefficient: 0.04 – 0.10; depending on load and surface speed
- Chemical corrosion and moisture resistance
- Mildew and fungus resistance
- Outstanding electrical and dielectric properties
- Ultra-violet, Infra-red, microwave & radio frequency resistance
- Non-combustible – self extinguishing
- Low thermal expansion: < 5%
- Lightweight and energy efficiency
Yaxing PTFE coated fiberglass fabrics tend to be offer as either slit rolls in adhesive backed form, sheet rolls in non-adhesive or converted to specialist bespoke conveyor belting.
Material widths can vary from but can be offered up to 5000mm wide depending on the grade or requirement.
For more information,please do not hesitate to contact our sales team,thank you!