PTFE Fabric Adhesive Tape
Back to list
The PTFE tape is silicone adhesive coated on PTFE fabric (or pure PTFE membrane), which has been sodium treated on single side.
ØSilicone adhesive fabric can serve continuously from -70°C and +260°C.
ØThe black color (anti-UV) and anti-static style is also available.
ØThe acrylic adhesive fabric has a continuous service temperature range of -40°C to +170°C.
ØYAXING’s adhesive fabric can be supplied as long rolls or slitted tapes. Standard roll length is 50 and 30 meters and Standard width 1000 mm upon special request: 50 meters rolls are available, self-wound rolls are available (without liner).
Features & Benefits
- Non-stick PTFE materials prevent the build-up of molten film and plastic on its surface.
- The temperature resistant PTFE coating allows high and low operating temperatures.
- Our PTFE adhesive tapes come with a yellow corrugated release liner.
- This enables fast and easy removal.
- Manufactured in varying thicknesses to cover a wide range of applications.
For more information,please do not hesitate to contact our sales team,thank you!