What kind of cloth is high temperature resistant and what kind of high temperature resistant waterproof tape
What kind of cloth is high temperature resistant? What is the high temperature resistant waterproof tape? High-temperature varnished cloth and welding cloth are relatively high-temperature resistant. The high-quality imported glass fiber is used as the woven material, which is woven into high-grade glass fiber cloth base material by plain weave, twill weave, satin spinning or other weaving methods, and then is repeatedly fully impregnated by unique technology. , Coated with high-quality Teflon resin to produce all kinds of ultra-wide high temperature resistant varnished cloth.
1. Weather resistance: It can be used for a long time in a wide temperature range of -60°C- +300°C. The PTFE fluororesin coated high temperature cloth is subjected to an aging test after being placed at a high temperature of +300°C for 200 days, not only the strength will not decrease, but the weight will not decrease. On the contrary, it will not age and crack at the ultra-low temperature of -180°C, and can maintain the original softness. It can work at an ultra-high temperature of +360°C for 120 hours without aging, cracking, and good flexibility.
2. Non-adhesive: almost all sticky substances such as paste, adhesive resin, organic coating, etc. can be easily removed from the surface of the PTFE fluororesin coated high temperature cloth.
3. Mechanical properties: The surface of the PTFE fluororesin coated high temperature cloth is basically not deformed or lacking coil after being subjected to a compressive load of 200kg/cm2. It has excellent and extremely low friction coefficient, excellent dimensional stability, and stretch resistance ≤5%.
4. Electrical insulation: PTFE fluororesin coated high temperature cloth has unique electrical insulation, with a dielectric constant of 2.6 and a dielectric loss tangent below 0.0025.
5. Drug resistance: It can be resistant to corrosion of almost all pharmaceutical items. PTFE fluororesin coated high temperature cloth will not age or deform under strong acid and alkali conditions.